Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First Update: 2015-2016 Edition

It certainly feels like summer still!

Over the first few days, I have been able to meet with all of the students in assemblies and welcome them to the new school year.  Many of them seemed disappointed that I was not sporting fancy mutton chops again this year.  Ah, well...something to consider for next year, I guess.

They did seem happy to be in school or at least in the air conditioned auditorium in which we were meeting. 

They also seemed to enjoy being outside this morning after we practiced our fire drill during Advisory.  

There is a lot of positive energy and enthusiasm in the building that we will keep nurturing as we go throughout the year.

I was able to successfully visit a number of classes which allowed me to see all of the students in action at some point during our first few days together.  Again, there were a lot of smiling faces and students seemed to be handling the hot weather without too much difficulty.  

I hope you are all able to enjoy some rest and relaxation!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment